I’ve been getting requests for another crochetalong, and who am I to turn down requests, so here goes: I hereby announce the PlanetJune Easter CAL!
After the success of the Christmas CAL (see roundups 1 and 2), I’ve decided to use the same model for this one, with several patterns to choose from, and prizes for all participants. As not everyone celebrates Easter, I’m including some more generic spring-themed patterns too, so hopefully there’ll be something for everyone.
The PlanetJune Easter CAL & Contest
Here’s how it works:
- Make one of my Easter-themed patterns. There’s no CAL discount this time, but the Daffodils pattern is Donationware, so you can pay whatever you can afford for that, or even just use it for free if cashflow is a bit tight.
- Show us what you’ve made! Post it to your blog, or to ravelry, flickr, facebook, or anywhere else you like to show your work.
- Enter the Easter CAL contest. Read this part carefully: to enter the contest, send an email to CAL@planetjune.com with a link to where you’ve posted about your project. If you don’t have anywhere that you post to online, you can still enter: just email a photo of your completed project to me.
- Bonus entries. Make more than one of my patterns and you’ll get an entry for each one!
- First prize: a $10 gift certificate to spend on anything in the PlanetJune store
- Second prize: a free pattern of your choice from the PlanetJune store
- Runner-up prizes: I’ll send a discount code to all participants, to use against their next order from the PlanetJune store.
- The PlanetJune Easter CAL (& contest) will run from today until April 22nd 2011.
- Enter by crocheting any of my Easter-themed patterns, as shown above.
- Post your completed projects online and email the link to CAL@planetjune.com, or email a photo of the completed project to CAL@planetjune.com.
- If you complete several patterns, send me one email per project so you’ll get more entries!
- If you’ve already started your spring/Easter projects this year, you may enter them, but please keep to the spirit of the CAL and only submit projects you’ve made for this season.
- First and second prize winners will be drawn randomly from all eligible entries; all participants will receive the runner-up prize.
- All photos will be posted here on Easter Day (April 24th) in a grand CAL roundup!
Grab this button for your blog!