I can’t view and/or print my patterns.
You can download your patterns as PDF files from your PlanetJune account (see www.planetjune.com/download for instructions).
Make sure you have a PDF reader (for example, the free Adobe Reader software) installed on your computer or mobile device.
Once you’ve hit the ‘download’ button for a pattern, please wait for a minute without clicking anything else – the pattern PDFs can be large files and it may take a while to open in your browser. Once the PDF has opened, you can save or print it, as you wish.
Note for iPad/iPhone users:
If you tap ‘download’ and nothing seems to happen, the PDF file has automatically downloaded
in the background.
Go to your Files app, tap iCloud Drive, then tap Downloads, and you should find your PDF files there.
If not, go to your Files app, tap On My iPhone (or On My iPad), then tap Downloads to find your PDF.
Note for Chrome users on Android:
There’s a known issue that happens with some versions of the Chrome browser where it saves files with a .bin extension, so you can’t open them. If that happens, here are some options:
- Long-press the download button to bring up the menu, then do a Save as or Download link to save the PDF file correctly.
- In your File Manager, you can rename the downloaded file from “.bin” to “.pdf” and then you’ll be able to open it.
- If you have another browser installed, you can use that.
- Viewing problems: If the text appears to be scrambled, incomplete or unreadable on your screen (and also if you try to print it), please download the file again from your PlanetJune account.
- Printing problems: If you can read the pattern on screen but it looks scrambled or unreadable when you print it, please try restarting your computer and turning the printer off and on again, then try to print the pattern again.
All FAQ Categories: