Eight original seasonal crochet patterns - the complete Christmas Decor collection by June Gilbank.
Each Christmas Decor set includes one leafy nature pattern and one decorative pattern. The nature patterns are all realistic life-sized designs, worked in as few pieces as possible to minimise finishing. The coordinating decorative patterns will finish your arrangements with pops of fun and stylish seasonal colour.
- Holly: You can use this pattern to make a single holly leaf, or a triple leaf cluster (all worked continuously, as a single piece). The finishing touch is the cluster of red berries, which are, again, all worked as a single piece.
- Candles: This candle design includes two widths so you can make a narrow taper candle or a chunky pillar candle. Both patterns include instructions for adapting the height.
- Mistletoe: You can use this pattern to make a small four-leaf sprig of mistletoe, or a multi-leaf bunch (all worked continuously, as a single piece). The finishing touch is the cluster of white berries, which are, again, all worked as a single piece.
- Mini Baubles: A trio of tiny baubles (small, smaller and smallest!) - make them in any colour to match your decor. You can use these mini baubles individually, or use the included instructions to assemble them in groups as a cluster or hanging ornament.
- Ivy: You can use this pattern to make a single realistic ivy leaf, or a strand of ivy (all worked continuously, as a single piece). You can hang your ivy strands horizontally or vertically, or lay them out flat. Making two strands in two shades of green and twining them together looks even more realistic.
- Bow: A beautifully-shaped realistic ribbon bow. It's made from only 3 pieces and you'll love the clever assembly process!
- Poinsettia: This pattern includes instructions for making a double-layer poinsettia in red or cream, or adding a third layer in dark green (each layer is worked continuously, as a single piece, to minimise assembly).
- Bells: A beautifully-shaped bell with an innovative design that's all worked in one piece - including a tiny crocheted clapper! A pair of bells makes a beautiful ornament.
You'll get so much value from these patterns - each one can be used in multiple ways and you'll be using them in your holiday decor for years to come!
- Use individual components as Christmas tree ornaments, a pin/brooch/accessory, place settings, a personal touch on a wrapped gift, etc.
- The components from each of the 4 pattern sets can be mixed-and-matched to assemble into a garland/swag, wreath, candle ring, etc.
Yarn: worsted weight yarn (the pictured samples use Patons Canadiana, Bernat Satin, and Red Heart Soft yarns)
Hook: US E / 3.5mm
- Holly cluster approx. 4.5" (11.5cm) diameter; individual holly leaf approx. 2.75" (7cm) long.
- Small candle approx. 5" (13cm) tall with 1.5" (4 cm) diameter.
- Large candle approx. 6" (15cm) tall with 2.25" (6 cm) diameter.
- Mistletoe (four-leaf sprig): approx 4" (10cm) wide by 3.25" (8cm) tall, including stem.
- Mini Baubles: approx. 0.75-1.25" (2-3cm) diameter.
- Ivy Leaf: approx 2.25" (6cm) wide by 2" (5cm) tall, excluding stem.
- Bow: approx. 4.25" (11cm) wide by 4" (10cm) tall, including tails.
- Poinsettia: approx 3" (7.5cm) diameter.
- Bells: approx. 1.5" (4cm) tall.
- All techniques used include tips, step-by-step photos, and/or links to my online tutorials.
- All the flat pieces include charted stitch diagrams in addition to full written instructions, so you can follow the patterns in the way you find easiest.
See projects made from these patterns here:
Christmas Decor Set 1:
Christmas Decor Set 2:
Christmas Decor Set 3:
Christmas Decor Set 4: