Dinosaurs Set 2X includes three original amigurumi dinosaur EXPANSION PACKS for the Dinosaurs Set 2 crochet patterns by June Gilbank.
- Kronosaurus was a huge 30-ft long member of the Plesiosaur family. (Plesiosaurs aren't actually true dinosaurs, but aquatic reptiles that lived in the same time period.) Kronosaurus was a short-necked plesiosaur from the early Cretaceous period. It lived in the sea and ate cephalopods.
- Spinosaurus was 40-50 ft long - even larger than a Tyrannosaurus Rex! A long crocodile-like skull and the spines which formed a sail on its back made Spinosaurus instantly recognisable. It was a carnivore from the middle Cretaceous period.
- Dimorphodon was a member of the Pterosaur family. (Pterosaurs aren't actually true dinosaurs, but flying reptiles that lived in the same time period.) Dimorphodon was a small pterosaur, with only a 4 ft wingspan, but had a large head, a puffin-shaped beak and a long tail with a diamond-shaped tip. It ate fish and lived in the Jurassic period.
What is an Expansion Pack?
- An Expansion Pack is an add-on to an existing PlanetJune pattern.
- The Expansion Pack lets you modify or add to the original pattern to create something else.
- You cannot use the Expansion Pack alone - you must also purchase the original pattern in order to be able to complete the pictured item(s) in the Expansion Pack pattern.
This Dinosaurs Set 2X Expansion Pack includes includes all the modifications required to crochet and assemble Kronosaurus, Spinosaurus and Dimorphodon dinosaurs from the Dinosaurs Set 2 patterns: Plesiosaurus, Tyrannosaurus Rex and Pteranodon respectively.
Yarn: worsted weight yarn (the dinosaurs pictured use Lion Brand Vanna's Choice yarn)
Hook: US E / 3.5mm
Size: approx 9.5-11" long
Tip: To save money, if you haven't already purchased Dinosaurs Set 2, don't purchase this item - instead go to the Dinosaurs Sets 2 and 2X multipack listing to get 6 dinosaur patterns for one low price.