Dinosaurs Set 1X includes three original amigurumi dinosaur EXPANSION PACKS for the Dinosaurs Set 1 crochet patterns by June Gilbank.
- Amargasaurus was small for a sauropod, at only 33 ft long. It could easily be recognised by its impressive neck and back spines. It was a herbivore and lived in the early Cretaceous period.
- Kentrosaurus was 17 ft long - only half the size of its better-known relative, Stegosaurus. It was well-armoured with a spiked tail and shoulders. Kentrosaurus was a herbivore and lived in the late Jurassic period.
- Pentaceratops was a 28-ft long relative of the Triceratops. Its name means 'five-horned head', but its large elongated neck frill was even more impressive than its horns. It was a herbivore and lived in the late Cretaceous period.
What is an Expansion Pack?
- An Expansion Pack is an add-on to an existing PlanetJune pattern.
- The Expansion Pack lets you modify or add to the original pattern to create something else.
- You cannot use the Expansion Pack alone - you must also purchase the original pattern in order to be able to complete the pictured item(s) in the Expansion Pack pattern.
This Dinosaurs Set 1X Expansion Pack includes includes all the modifications required to crochet and assemble Amargasaurus, Kentrosaurus and Pentaceratops dinosaurs from the Dinosaurs Set 1 patterns: Brachiosaurus, Stegosaurus and Triceratops respectively.
Yarn: worsted weight yarn (the dinosaurs pictured use Lion Brand Vanna's Choice yarn)
Hook: US E / 3.5mm
Size: approx 9.5-11.5" long
Tip: To save money, if you haven't already purchased Dinosaurs Set 1, don't purchase this item - instead go to the Dinosaurs Sets 1 and 1X multipack listing to get 6 dinosaur patterns for one low price.