Baby Sea Turtle Hatchlings is an original appliqué EXPANSION PACK for the Baby Sea Turtle Appliqué crochet pattern by June Gilbank.
What is an Expansion Pack?
- An Expansion Pack is an add-on to an existing PlanetJune pattern.
- The Expansion Pack lets you modify or add to the original pattern to create something else.
- You cannot use the Expansion Pack alone - you must also purchase the original pattern in order to be able to complete the pictured items in the Expansion Pack pattern.
This Expansion Pack includes all the modifications required to crochet flat appliqué versions of a hatching turtle emerging from its egg and a half-submerged swimming turtle, plus the pattern for a turtle egg appliqué.
Yarn: worsted weight yarn in your choice of colours (e.g. dark grey or green, and cream) plus white for the eggs
Hook: E US/3.5mm
Size: turtles approx 4.5-5" (11.5-13cm) across
Tip: To save money, if you haven't already purchased the regular Baby Sea Turtle Appliqué pattern, don't purchase this item - instead buy the Baby Sea Turtle Appliqué multipack!
See projects made from this pattern here:
The Turtle Beach Collection
This pattern is part of my Turtle Beach Collection - you can mix and match patterns within the collection to make your own custom blanket.
- Mix and match colour schemes and stripe patterns with the Classic Blue and Teal Ombré blankets.
- Add custom details (an edging and puffy 3D seafoam effect) with the donationware blanket pattern.
- Add any combination of the original 3D stuffed baby sea turtles, the new flat appliqué turtles, and puffy or flat starfish.
Tip: For the best price, buy the multipacks of both blanket patterns and both sea turtle options!
See the entire Turtle Beach crochet pattern collection here >>