This listing is for 2 original crochet patterns (Mushroom Collection - a set of 6 patterns - and Mushroom Variations - 4 options to apply to any of the Mushroom Collection patterns) by June Gilbank.
Please note: if you've already bought one of these patterns, don't use this listing! Just pick the one you want:
MUSHROOM COLLECTION DETAILS
Mushroom Collection includes 6 different realistic mushroom designs (3 domed and 3 flat), perfectly shaped, with gills hidden under the caps and a crisp colour change between cap and gills. All the mushrooms in this collection use the same techniques, so once you've learnt them with your first mushroom, you'll be able to whip up more in no time!
Choose the shapes and sizes you prefer, or create a mixed arrangement in a variety of shades of white and brown. Pile them in a bowl, arrange them on a window ledge, or add them to a seasonal centrepiece or wreath.
Mushroom Collection includes patterns for 6 different sizes of realistic mushrooms:
- small, medium and large sizes
- two cap styles for each size: domed and flat
MUSHROOM VARIATIONS DETAILS
This Expansion Pack includes all the modifications required to crochet each of the mushrooms in the Mushroom Collection with any/all of these variations:
- Red and White: This colour scheme makes beautiful decorative mushrooms (perfect for Christmas!)
- Short Stem: Especially good for play food – these mushrooms look good enough to eat.
- No-Sew: A speedy crocheted alternative to the standard needle-stitched finish.
- No Gills: A quick and easy option – great if you want to whip up a large batch of mushrooms in a hurry.
DETAILS FOR BOTH PATTERNS
Yarn: worsted weight yarn in one or more shades of brown, white, cream, red, etc, or any other colour(s) of your choice! (Each mushroom will need approximately 10-40m of yarn, depending on the mushroom style chosen.)
Hook: US E / 3.5mm
Size: 1.5-4" (4-10cm) tall