A crocheted succulent never needs watering, never dies, and is always in peak condition. With these collections, you can make 8 different realistic succulents in individual pots, or a beautiful succulent garden arranged in one large crocheted pot. It's the perfect thing to brighten up your window, or to give as an unusual and thoughtful gift.
Succulent Collections 3 and 4 are original crochet patterns by June Gilbank.
Both also include full patterns and assembly instructions for both the individual-sized pot pattern and the larger cactus garden pot pattern:
Succulent Collection 3 includes patterns for 4 different succulents:
- Conophytum Burgeri 'Burger's Onion'
- Peperomia 'Trailing Jade'
- Crassula Capitella 'Red Pagoda'
- Aloe Vera 'Medicine Plant'
Succulent Collection 4 includes patterns for 4 different succulents:
- Monilaria Moniliformis 'Bunny Succulent'
- Callisia Navicularis 'Chain Plant'
- Sedum Burrito 'Burro's Tail'
- Echeveria 'Mauna Loa'
Both also include full patterns and assembly instructions for both the individual-sized pot pattern and the larger succulent garden pot pattern:
- An individual succulent makes a quick and sweet gift.
- Two or three (or more) individual succulent pots look great arranged in a line along your windowsill.
- The larger succulent garden makes a beautiful decoration - and you'll never have that problem where one of the collection dies and you're left with a big empty space in the pot!
Details: each pattern is 18 pages long and includes dozens of step-by-step photographs and explanations so you can crochet perfect succulents of your own. They also include two appendices (for right- and left-handers) with a detailed step-by-step photo tutorial for the decorative textured zig-zag pattern on the large pot.
Yarn: worsted weight yarn in at least one shade of green (succulents); red and beige (contrast colours); purple, white and yellow (flower);brown (soil), and any colour you like for the pot.
Hook: US E / 3.5mm
Individual succulents are approx 3" wide by 3.5-5" tall (including pot)
Succulent garden is approx 5.5" wide by 5" tall (including pot)
See projects made from these patterns here:
Succulent Collection 3:
Succulent Collection 4: