Starfish Collection is a mix-and-match no-sew pattern that includes 4 sizes of sea stars, ranging from 3 to 7 inches (7.5 to 18cm) across. You can make each size in any of three colour patterns (plain, striped top, and pale underside). The pattern also includes flat appliqué versions, and instructions for making amigurumi-style starfish with a cute happy face!
Choose size, pattern, colour(s), flat or 3D, and whether it has a face - you can mix-and-match endlessly to make new combinations. Choose whites and pale neutrals to decorate your home with an elegant seaside vibe, or make colourful smiley toys (as they are made in one piece, they're perfect baby-safe toys too, with embroidered or no features).
Starfish Collection is an original crochet pattern by June Gilbank, including patterns for 4 different sizes of starfish, each with multiple options:
- tiny, small, medium and large sizes
- three colour options: plain, striped top, pale underside
- flat appliqué option
- cute amigurumi option
Yarn: worsted weight yarn in one or two colours of your choice
Hook: US E / 3.5mm
Size: 3”, 4”, 5.5” and 7” (7.5cm, 10cm, 14cm and 18cm) diameter
Details: Starfish Collection includes written patterns, general step-by-step photo tutorials for all the starfish, and right- and left-handed stitch diagrams for every size. This is a modular pattern, so you can save paper and ink by reading all the background tutorial information on-screen and just printing the pages you need for the written instructions (p6-8) and stitch diagrams (right-handed p10-12; left-handed p14-16).
See projects made from this pattern here:
The Turtle Beach Collection
This pattern is part of my Turtle Beach Collection - you can mix and match patterns within the collection to make your own custom blanket.
- Mix and match colour schemes and stripe patterns with the Classic Blue and Teal Ombré blankets.
- Add custom details (an edging and puffy 3D seafoam effect) with the Seafoam & Edging Expansion Pack (or the original donationware blanket pattern).
- Add any combination of the original 3D stuffed baby sea turtles, the new flat appliqué turtles, and puffy or flat starfish.
Tip: For the best price, buy the multipacks of both blanket patterns and both sea turtle options!
See the entire Turtle Beach crochet pattern collection here >>