Baby Bunnies 2 is an original EXPANSION PACK for the Baby Bunnies crochet pattern by June Gilbank.
What is an Expansion Pack?
- An Expansion Pack is an add-on to an existing PlanetJune pattern.
- The Expansion Pack lets you modify or add to the original pattern to create something else.
- You cannot use the Expansion Pack alone - you must also purchase the original pattern in order to be able to complete the pictured items in the Expansion Pack pattern.
This Expansion Pack includes all the modifications required to crochet lop- and upright-eared bunnies with Pointed, Dutch, and Blazed markings.
Size: approx 4.5" (11.5cm) long
Yarn: worsted weight yarn in any two appropriate bunny colours.
Hook: E US/3.5mm crochet hook
Additional info: The 3 bunny markings included in this pattern have varying levels of difficulty in the colour changes, so you can build your skills as you go
- For the most basic beginner-friendly colour changes, try the Pointed Bunny markings.
- Once you've mastered that, you can advance to the slightly more difficult Blazed Bunny markings.
- When you're comfortable with colour changes, you can move on to the stunning Dutch Bunny markings.
Once you've completed all 3, you'll be a colour-changing expert!
Please note: to be able to make the pictured items in this Expansion Pack, you must also own the Baby Bunnies pattern.
Tip: To save money, if you haven't already purchased Baby Bunnies, don't purchase this item - instead buy the Baby Bunnies 1 & 2 multipack or the Baby Bunnies 1 & 2 and Pika multipack!
See projects made from this pattern here: