Four original crochet amigurumi cat patterns (Persian, Himalayan, Burmese and Siamese) by June Gilbank. Buy all four patterns together here and save 1/3 on the price of buying them separately - that's a great deal!
Yarn: worsted weight yarn in:
- Persian: any cat colour (e.g. white, cream, orange, brown, grey, black)
- Himalayan: a pair of point colours, e.g. white or cream and mid-dark brown or grey
- Burmese: dark brown, or any other cat colour (e.g. white, cream, orange, brown, grey, black)
- Siamese: a pair of point colours, e.g. white or cream and mid-dark brown or grey
Hook: US E / 3.5mm
Additional info: These patterns include 5 pages of bonus info in 3 appendices:
- Two-page appendices for both right- and left-handers that clearly explain my innovative method for joining the legs and body while you crochet so they sit at exactly the right angle in the finished cat.
- Bonus instructions to crochet the (optional) pictured nose from crochet thread or embroidery floss and a 1.25mm/size 9 steel hook. Instructions for making a simple felt or embroidered nose are also given.
These are modular patterns: save paper and ink by printing only the appendices you need, from only 1 of the 4 patterns (crocheted nose; right-handed or left-handed assembly guide, or neither). Note: don't print the appendices from the Siamese or Burmese, as these patterns omit a step that's needed for the others! But the figure numbering is consistent between all the AmiCats.
Size: approx 5.5"/14cm tall
Eye size: 9mm (Although I used black eyes for my sample cats, I purposely chose the size to work with 9mm eyes - the most common size of cat 'safety' eyes!)
See projects made from these patterns here: