How can I pay for my order?
I currently have two payment methods available in my shop, and you can choose between them at checkout:
- Stripe: Pay securely with your Visa, Mastercard or American Express card.
- PayPal: Use your PayPal account, or pay with any credit/debit card by providing your card details and billing address on the PayPal screen (this won’t create a PayPal account, just process your credit/debit card payment).
Note: If you have any trouble completing your payment, or cannot use PayPal, please see ‘I can’t complete checkout’ for assistance.
Payment by Mail (US/Canada only)
If you can’t (or don’t want to) pay online for any reason, you may send me cash, a check/cheque or money order (in USD or CAD) by mail. Here’s how:
- Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a list of the patterns you want, the currency you want to pay in, and tell me you’d like to pay by mail.
- I’ll email you back as soon as possible with the total cost in your currency, my mailing address for your payment, and an order reference number.
- Send me your cash, check/cheque or money order, together with a note including your reference number.
- Once I receive your payment and it has cleared, I’ll process your order and email you to let you know your patterns are ready to download!
Direct Bank Transfer (GBP, EUR, AUD, NZD, CAD and more)
Would you prefer to pay with a direct deposit in your local currency from your bank account? If you have a bank account in the UK, the EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Hungary, Romania, Singapore, or Turkey, you can now do that! How it works:
- Email me (email@example.com) with a list of the patterns you want, the currency you wish to pay in (GBP, EUR, AUD, NZD, CAD, HUF, RON, SGD, TRY), and tell me you’d like to pay by bank transfer.
- I’ll email you back as soon as possible with the correct order total cost in your currency, my banking details in your country, and an order reference number.
- Use your bank’s e-transfer method to pay me (in the same way you send money to anyone else in your country), using the order number I gave you as the reference for the payment.
- The incoming payment will take 1-2 working days to be deposited. As soon as I receive notification from my bank that payment is complete, I’ll process your order and email you to let you know your patterns are ready to download!
All FAQ Categories: