stall (category) in the Reindeer Games Village that best fits your project from this list:
Note: If you modify a pattern into something else, choose the category that fits your project, not the original pattern!
- Santa's Toy Shop: All PlanetJune toys (and those from EG to Amigurumi/CIG to Amigurumi) are welcome here: amigurumi, stuffies, etc.
- Rudolph's Gingerbread House: All PlanetJune home/décor projects (crocheted plants, Gift Boxes, etc); all the home dec projects from EC/IGC
- Dasher's Scarf Stand: Any PlanetJune scarf or scarf from EC/IGC
- Dancer's Winter Wear: Summer Days Sunhat, Front-and-Back Hat (EC/IGC), Front-and-Back Fingerless Gloves (EC/IGC), any other hats and mitts
- Prancer's WIPs Wrapping: Any PJ project that was started before the Games that is finished during these Games qualifies here.
- Vixen's Shawl Stall: Any PlanetJune shawl/wrap or shawl from EC/IGC
- Comet's Closet: Eyelet Ripple Scarf Sweater, Crochet Braid Bracelet, Twisted Chain Bangle, Pretty Headband (EC/IGC), any other sweaters or garments that don't fit in the other categories, and any other jewellery or other decorative wearables
- Cupid's Cowl Corner: Chunky Moebius Cowl, Diamond Lattice Neckwarmer, Cozy Cowl (EC/IGC)
- Donner's Blanket Bazaar: Turtle Beach blanket, Ribbed Ripple/Turtle Beach blanket, Turtle Beach Blanket (both new versions), Twist-Trim Baby Blanket, Rolling Waves Blanket (EC/IGC)
- Blitzen's Bag Bonanza: Tunisian Stripe Purse, Solid Stripes Bag (EC/IGC), Lip Balm Holder
Antlers are optional bonus awards you can strive for!
- Cozy Reading for making a project from June's brand new book, The Essential Guide to Amigurumi, or last year's book, Everyday Crochet! Projects from CIG to Amigurumi and IGC can also count, as those patterns are also in the new books.)
- Secret Santa for making a project from the Buried Treasure pattern list.
- Angel: for completing any item made for and donated to (or sold for the money to be donated to) a charitable organization
- Carolling: for crocheting your project in public, with a pic in this thread to prove it
- Cookie Decorator: for completing a project using colorwork, i.e. patterns that use multiple color changes throughout the project. (Ask us to weigh in if you're not sure if your project counts for this one!)
- Deck the Halls: for adding embellishments: non-crochet finishing touches (e.g. felt, fabric, paint, needlefelt...) and/or crocheted embellishments
- Heirloom: for using a PJ pattern that you've owned for more than 1 year.
- Ice Sculptor: for completing a project using special techniques: cables, lace (projects with intentional holes) or Tunisian crochet. Also: post stitches, extra tall stitches, linked stitches.
- Season's Greetings: NEW! for seasonal holiday-themed projects, e.g. decorations for Christmas, Hannukah, or any year-end holidays you celebrate. Anything you're making as holiday decor counts!
- Snowman: for modifications: making your own tweaks to the base PlanetJune pattern, including projects that are made up of several other projects (garlands, mobiles, multiple plant pots, etc).
- Bah! Humbug: for completing a project on Christmas Eve (December 24th)
- Fireworks: for completing a project on New Year's Eve (December 31st)
- Have a Cookie: is a special antler for those of us who try our best but don't quite get to the finish line. Getting started can be a big step, and that’s worth celebrating too! (Please submit a photo of your unfinished project at the end of the games so we don't miss awarding you for your efforts!)
Multiple Project Antlers
You'll be awarded these antlers automatically as you earn them - no need to request them. You'll see these below your username in the Gallery below.
- Ho! Ho! Ho: for completing a project in each of 3 different categories.
- Master Wrapper: for completing 3 WIP projects for the Reindeer Games.
- Super Elf: for completing any 3 projects for the Reindeer Games.
Awarded by June. You'll see these below your username in the Gallery below.
- Santa's Helper: for cheerleading (in the PJ Ravelry or Discord threads) - show your team spirit and cheer each other on as we crochet!