Where can I get more crochet help?
If you have general crochet questions that aren’t related to PlanetJune patterns you’ve purchased, here’s how to find the answers:
- For online help, see my main crochet tutorials index for all my video and photo tutorials.
- For reference guides, I recommend my books: The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Amigurumi (for amigurumi) and Idiot’s Guides: Crochet (for all crochet).
- For assistance with a specific designer’s patterns, please contact the designer directly.
- For general crochet assistance, ask in an appropriate crochet-themed group on Ravelry.
- For one-to-one assistance from me, I’m always happy to provide free customer support for my own patterns and tutorials (just email me with details of your question or problem). If your question doesn’t relate to a PlanetJune pattern or tutorial but you’d like my expert advice, I’m available for private consultation via email at a rate of $50 per hour of my time, with a half-hour minimum fee payable in advance (please email me with details of your question/problem and request a PayPal invoice for the pre-payment).
All FAQ Categories: