I’ve bought a pattern – what may I do with it?
By purchasing any PlanetJune patterns, you are not buying a copy of a pattern; you’re buying far more: a perpetual single-user licence for the pattern.
PlanetJune pattern licence terms
Your licence entitles you to:
- Unlimited customer support from the pattern designer (that’s me: June Gilbank).
- Unlimited copies of the pattern (for your personal use only): if you lose the pattern in 1, 5, or 10 years and want another copy, you can simply download it again from your PlanetJune account! (If you have any purchases missing from your PJ account, e.g. from old Etsy orders, a contest prize, etc, just contact me with the details and I’ll add the missing patterns to your account for you.)
- Free access to any errata or revisions to the pattern.
- Make as many items from the pattern as you wish.
- Do whatever you wish with items made from the pattern (if you choose to sell them, please give me credit as the pattern designer, as specified in my Selling Items terms).
Your licence is non-transferable and PlanetJune patterns may not be shared, passed on to others, re-sold, or redistributed in any other way.
All FAQ Categories: