Can I send your patterns as a gift?
There are two ways in which you can send my patterns as a gift:
- Buy a PlanetJune Gift Certificate. These are available in multiples of $5, but once you’ve bought them you can send any amount to your recipient – it doesn’t have to be the full value of the Gift Certificates you’ve purchased. If you prefer, you can send the specific value of the pattern(s) to your recipient and keep the rest as a balance in your account, to spend yourself or gift to someone else at a later date!
- Ask me to send the pattern(s) directly to the recipient. If you’d like to do this, please follow these instructions:
- Add a note to me at checkout to say that your order is a gift. Please include in your note the recipient’s name and email address and any personal message from you.
- Do not download the pattern(s) after completing your order.
- I’ll transfer the pattern(s) to your recipient’s PlanetJune account (I’ll create an account if they don’t already have one), email your recipient with a notification and your message, and then email you to confirm the patterns(s) have been delivered!
All FAQ Categories: